T he myMixCONTROL is a tool for engineers working with larger myMix systems, or the system integrator to set-up dedicated myMix systems that require special settings and function locking. The myMix CONTROL software is a web browser interface located on the myMix PLUG computer. It can be accessed from any device that runs a web browser through a Wi-Fi or LAN connection. The myMix PLUG hosts web server, transfers the data between the computer/tablet and the myMix devices and has local memory to save complete projects and other data.
If you like to get more information check out the introduction video for myMix Control or the webinar myMix Control.
- For mix outputs from myMix System (to feed wireless IEM transmitters) or internal submixes
- Access from any device with a web browser (computer, tablet, smart phone)
Save change over time by saving and loading entire projects with all device data
- Help musicians by remotely editing or copying mixes
- Internal WiFi access point or access through LAN connection
- Built-in memory for hundreds of projects
Other myMix Products
The myMix personal monitor mixer basic unit is the main building block for any myMix system. Usable stand alone or connected to an Ethernet switch with up to 250 devices.
A starter package with everything needed to provide individual mixes and multi-track recording for 4 or even 7 musicians. All devices get connected with a network cable to the POE switch.
A starter package with everything needed to provide individual stereo mixes and multi-track recording for 4 vocalists and 7 musicians with 26 audio channels to select from.