How to get started with a myMix system. There might be some topics that sound very easy or familiar to you and some that don’t. Please take also a look at the featured step by step tutorial videos (one to two minutes each).
Latest Firmware Downloads
Should you lose power or connection during the transfer, just start over, nothing will get damaged, as the new firmware gets installed in the first booting after the file transfer.
Firmware version history:
- 1-68: Same features as 1.54 but with support for RX-2. If you don’t use RX-2 you can stay with 1.54.
- 1-54: Release, with best support for myMix Control. NOT COMPATIBEL to 1.51, or 1.45 due to new discovery for faster performance.
- 1-45: Supports myMix and IEX16, with all features, does not support myMix Control
1-51: First release for myMix Control. All devices need to be on 1.51 for myMix Control to operate. If you use myMix Control we recommend to update to 1.54
- 1-23: First release, limited to 8 myMix, 16 channels, no IEX16, no play along, no send mix to network. Not compatible with any other version.
To update the myMix firmware you need:
- a myMix compatible SD card ( 2GB to 16 GB) and format it in a myMix
- Transfer the unzipped firmware files (iex.blob and myMix.blob) to the SD card
- Insert the SD card into a myMix and check for the SD card symbol in the status bar to show the card is present
- Power down the myMix
- Press and hold Mute and Encoder button down, while powering up the myMix: a black screen will come with Firmware update
- Wait for the firmware update until it says: “Done. Please reboot myMix.”
The next time you power up your myMix, it will start with the new firmware.
To update the IEX16:
- connect the network port to the myMix with the SD card and the iex blob file
- Power down the IEX16 and select “Update Firmware on the myMix (Settings-Administration)
- Power Up the IEX16
- Wait for the 4th LED to show, then powercycle the IEX16. (Click here for the video)
To update myMix Control:
- The firmware update folders contains a .bin file
- Connect to the myMix PLug and log-in as “admin”.
- Click the Admin button on the home page
- Scroll down to “Firmware Update” and click.
- Select the new .bin file on your hard disk and hit “Apply”, you’ll see the log-in screen showing the new version number.
- Wait 20 seconds and then power cycle the plug.
User Manuals for myMix products
myMix can be used stand alone or integrated with any analogue or digital mixing console. Here is an overview about the general input options for myMix. The download below is showing these options in PDF format. If you are looking for how to connect to a specific mixing console look here.